Hey did you just mark out the date for your D-day??
Then, the next thing on your checklist must be the venue where you’ll be exchanging the vows. So what about an outdoor wedding with the best wedding decorations ?? Though it’s a Western concept (remember the wedding scenes in Hollywood movies?), outdoor weddings are the latest trend among the couples. Imagine having a Hollywood inspired garden wedding surrounded with the beauty of the nature or a wedding under the flickering stars.
Outdoor wedding is a total bliss if your wedding date is planned according to the climate around that time. For instance if you are planning to get married down south, it is advisable not to pick up a date between July – August as these are generally monsoon months. On the contrary November to January have ideally the best climate for outdoor functions.
So assuming that you would go for a outdoor wedding location, lets check out the outdoor wedding decorations that might interest you.
- Floral Pathway is a great choice to add floral essence to each step that you’ll take with best half.
- Surely you must have had a memorable candle night dinner with your sweetheart with the melodious songs playing in the not take it a step forward….? What about candle night wedding which will be a surprise element for your partner and a memorable backdrop to your D-day ??
- Drapes and huge pandals are ideal for the couple who want to give a royal touch to their wedding venue.
- Theme Wedding is a growing trend in today’s time. From a dream fairy-tale wedding to a royal themed wedding, from a colorful themed decor to a monochromatic decor, couples have an endless list of theme based weddings to choose from.
- Fruitilicious Wedding for the people who want to give a nature themed look to their wedding. Fruits and flower hangings will not only savor the taste buds but will also create a pleasant aura to your wedding venue.
Weddings, especially Indian weddings, need a lot of arrangements that has to be looked after. Be sure to look out for the best wedding decorators to make your wedding the most happening event of the time.
All the best to all the beautiful couples out there reading this blog!!!