The wedding is a special day in everybody’s life. You would have dreamt the best of everything for the D-Day. You have chosen the best outfit, best hairdresser, best location and best flower decorators in Bangalore for your wedding. Fresh flowers add sparkle to the ambiance.
Flowers play an associate integral role in wedding ceremonies. Fresh, pleasant and redolent, flowers area unit referred to as the universal courier of affection and love. Wedding appears to be the epitome of all the things. In today’s world because of the provision of huge styles of flowers and ferns, the flower decoration in weddings became fashionable. From elegant centerpieces to the spellbinding wedding mandap and complex ornamental props, right fresh seasonal flowers add extra magic to your special day.
Top 5 Floral Arrangements For The Wedding
1. Welcome Table. Greeting guests with bright and vibrant flowers is a wonderful way. Arrange the table with roses, lilies, and hypericum berries with the right variety of colour Simple yet elegant. Some colourful roses to welcome each guest. Giving guests cones of colourful flower petals to sprinkle on the couple is wonderful practice.
2. Flower Wall Backdrop Of Mandap Or Shamiana. Combination of vintage and traditional floral ornament add liveliness to the modern day wedding or traditional wedding. Floral wall or stage backdrop decoration is also important as the mandap decoration. Either make a chain of roses or gerberas to hang in the backdrop. The frame of roses and orchids can also be adorned in the backdrop. A picket frame and entangle it up with a group of spring flowers, orchids, and ferns to create for a grand occasion. These flower wall backdrops are the perfect location for wedding photo shoot. On either side of the stage flower objects or animals can be decorated. Beautiful flower umbrellas as the groom and bride walk into the mandap. It is lovely feeling for the bride and groom to walk under the canopy of flowers.
3. The Wedding Mandap Or Shamiana. It is the centre of attention in the Indian weddings. Shamiana is done in a traditional and fashionable decoration. Seven vows or pheras was taken by the couple in the presence of holy Agni or fire with all near and dear hence the vital focus point is the mandap. The canopy of assorted colours of roses and little pendant-shaped flowers hanging in the canopy. The canopy is supported by floral pillars on four sides. The pillars can be decorated with strings of assorted flowers or silvery-colour coated pillar. Another décor is embroidering the ceiling and pillars with strings of orchids looks to be an ideal alternative. Garnering bouquets of rajnigandha, orchids, white and pink lilies, roses, and hydrangeas blooms. This exotic garden mandap can be matched with accents and drapes which is a treat for the eyes. All these exotic decorations are done by Mandap Decoration Bangalore.
4. A Fountain Of Flowers. Flower fountains area unit at the entrance is used at Indian weddings. Sprinkles of water over grassy foliage together with the sensational aroma of spring flowers is a spectacular sight. Bouquets of orchids spreading their petals among the grass would add more colour to the fountain. Simple yet classy decoration.
5. Dining Or Dinner Off late, in Indian weddings buffet dinners or lunch have gained popularity. Place bouquets and flower pots around the corners of the area or use bunches of lilies and roses to adorn the table crack. Arrange vertical garden by arranging small pot-filled with mix flowers of rose, lilies, orchids, and different colours of gerbera daisy flower. Flower chains can be decorated to the walls of the dining space.
From our catalogue of wedding decoration pictures choose the best decorations and features that add a distinctive charm to your wedding day celebrations.